Designed for small and medium-size businesses, the Canon imageCLASS MF448dw model balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add an extra paper tray. A 5" color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to help simplify many daily tasks.
- 5" intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Create Wi-Fi® Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to compatible mobile device(s) without the need for an external router.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass duplex document feeder.
- Designed for small print jobs with first-print time as fast as 5.3 seconds.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one page helps to reduce paper consumption.
- Low risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in.
- Verify System at Startup is a process to help verify the validity of the device firmware, and Application Library from unauthorized modifications.
- Keep documents secure with optional security features.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and therefore uses less energy.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by providing multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver.
Easy To Use with Application Library
Unique to the Canon product line, the Application Library platform allows for one-touch button creation of key functions: Print Template, Standby Slide (screen saver), Scan-to-Preset Destination, ID Card Copy, Consumables Information, Copy (Eco), Copy (Bleed Reduce), Passport Copy, Fax and Store, Name and Scan, Copy (Enhance Text), and Language.
Mobile-Friendly Device Access
From application-based to cloud-based5 to device native, the imageCLASS MF448dw model offers a variety of methods for printing from a mobile phone or tablet across iOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business application, which supports both platforms, offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a mobile phone or tablet.
Fast, Single-Pass Duplex Scanning
The imageCLASS MF448dw leverages a single-pass document feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 70 images per minute (ipm) in black and white or up to 26 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
- Recommended for use with plain paper
- The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
- Enjoy fast printing in a single pass with Automatic Duplex Printing
- Enjoy the freedom of wireless connectivity. With Wi-Fi connectivity,you will get things done faster.
- The printer is equipped with 5" screen for quick swiping through the settings