Designed for small and medium-size businesses, the imageCLASS MF267dw balances speedy performance and minimal maintenance, and the large LCD panel delivers an intuitive user experience. The imageCLASS MF267dw uses Canon GENUINE Toner 051 Black (yields 1,700 Pages) and 051 High Capacity Black (yields 4,100 Pages), ISO/IEC standard.
- Six-line Touch LCD for easy navigation.
- Create Wi-Fi® Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to mobile device(s) without the need for external router.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Canon Genuine supplies help ensure enhanced quality, performance, and life cycle of your Canon equipment.
- Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files.
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print time of approximately 5 seconds.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low-energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Silver.
- Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one page helps to reduce paper consumption.
- Available high-capacity cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in.
- This affordable Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner is a multitasker in one space-saving design
- Produce high quality documents with this monochrome printer
- Cut your paper cost by 50% with Automatic Duplex Printing that allows you to print on both sides
- Cut down the potential hazards of tripping and electrical fires by reducing the number of long cables. Print wirelessly even from your mobile devices.